
We are continuing on with the "wedding month" challenges.
Last week was something old, and this week is something new.
I didn't want to take a picture of something I have purchased recently...I actually haven't bought myself anything and didn't want to come off like...Look what I just got. I'm so spoiled! J/K :) So my 'something new' is going to be an ongoing thing. A 'NEW' me!! I want to change and better myself and one way I can do this is to join...
I did it before I had Eli and lost 25 pounds so I know I can do it again. To be 100% truthful, I am dreading it. I know that sounds crazy but the whole counting points and trying to find out the point value of everything is a bit of work. Being accountable sucks! Don't get me wrong, Weight Watchers works and it is a lifestyle, not a diet so that is good.So here is to the 'new' me!
Now excuse me so I can go put back the 1/2 gallon of ice cream in front of me!
Oh, I know I should have taken a picture of me in it since it is a SPT but I do have some dignity. I wasn't going to do a before Weight Watchers naked picture...maybe an after but don't hold your breath!
21 comments:
Making the declaration on your blog is a big step. I know you can do it. I think the old you looks great, but here's to the new you!!
You are so funny! Good luck! Now go put that ice cream away! Silly girl!
I know exactly what you mean about that ice cream! It's my one addiction! I am starting a new diet myself. I don't look forward to it, but it must be done. Good luck to you!
Good for you and I wish you luck. I keep thinking that I need to make a change, but it is so easy to indulge in cookie therapy when you are having a bad day.
Good for you! Ice cream is my biggest temptation especially when it is hot. Go get those weight watchers fudge bars that are 1 pt each. Good luck!
You go! I'm re-charging myself and my goal to lose weight. A huge motivator was watching my daughter's dance recital this last weekend. All the teachers performed a number together and all I could think was...these women are MY age and look phenomemal!! When did I start defining myself as old and flabby just because I have three kids? Those ladies have kids, too. No excuses this time. Good luck!!!
what a goal, I think it is on every womans list! Power to you, I am quietly working on my own!
How exciting! I'll come with you on Wednesdays if you want :-)
Good for you for doing something for yourself. Good luck!
How cool! Good luck with it... several relatives of mine have done it and it was successful for them, so I know it'll work for you if you stick with it!
Now that is the Best something new ever.. I've never done weight watchers. I need too though. I just know how well I'd do counting everything. I'd just go nuts & eat everything & anything out of frustration...
Go go Girl! You can do it!
That's great news! Best os luck with the program--you CAN do it.
I've been following it for the past couple of months and have enjoyed the program.
What a great something new...can't wait to see the new you! I know you can do it! WAY TO GO!
BTW...ice cream is my vice as well :)
That's awesome!!! Are you going to cleanse too or just do weight watchers?
BTW Since you're wanting to get in shape, I might need you to run the St. George marathon with me.:)
I like what you said about it being a lifestyle. It all takes work, but most worthwhile things do!
After a while you will get to the point that it does not feel like it takes so much "work"-
Way to go on making the commitment.
Love the skinny cow. It got me through many a WW weigh in! Good luck!!!
I have a love/hate relationship with weight watchers. I love it because it totally works, but hate the work that goes into it! I guess my hate for it outweighs (pun intended) my love for it because look at me! I should join with you!
Very bold to announce this on your blog. Now if you 'cheat' or lose focus we will all be there to remind you and keep you on track. Hey, what are friends for?
Good for you. I hate counting calories, but it is the only thing that really works and eventually (a month or so) you just get used to it and it becomes so easy to do! Good luck with everything! And Wow, naked pictures- is that allowed on SPT?
make it work for you!!
HA HA! You crack me up! I know you'll stick to it. Good luck!
Post a Comment