Friday, May 2, 2008

Flashback Friday

Again...running out of pictures but I like these pictures from Steve and I dating at Ricks. Yes this is of Steve painting my toenails...so romantic! Where did those days go?
Steve played baseball at Ricks College. I thought it was hot and I like to joke with him and tell him that is the only reason I dated him. He in turn tells me the only reason he married me is because I come from a tall/athletic family, in hopes that our kids will turn out tall and athletic! Let's hope!
Somewhere between 1993 & 1995

This is why I married him. He was on the cover of the Summit Magazine...that was cool!



10 comments:

Amy said...

That pic of Steve is SO COOL! That needs to be framed hanging in the office. How fun!

Sarah said...

What a man!! You know I only dated Eric for his athletic ability :). Since I don't have any, our kids may have a chance. I know I have said this before, but you guys look the same to me.

Kristen said...

I love that he painted your toes. And now you paint your dogs toes.

Melissa B said...

I love the 'fierce' look that Steve has on his face on The Summit cover. Tyra would be proud.(For those of you that watch ANTM)

Rachael! Was Steve in your bedroom?1?! I believe that is against the honor code that you signed!

Shanell said...

Woohoo! What a guy!! That is why I married Shane too...he was good at football, and had big muscles (those didn't last long)! :)

Jennifer said...

Where are your pants in that first picture? He's painting those toenails so he can check out your long legs! Hot mama!

KaySea said...

I am glad my husband is not the only one that paints toenails. Real question now, when was the last time he did this for you?? Can't seem to get Mike to do it unless I am pregnant. He does a good job too. Also my family is tall and so is Mike's, we hope to have some NBA basketball players on our side!!

rachel said...

I love it! What a great picture of Steve! Eli has a lot to live up to!

Lori said...

You know, in almost 10 years of marriage, Rudy has never painted my toenails! You are a lucky gal!
And boys in baseball uniforms, well....good stuff!

Melody said...

Yowza! That is soo romantic! And that is the same reason I married Jason! He was tall and had a hot bod! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space