Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday

We are leaving out of town right now and I didn't prepare my Flashback Friday in advance. But I thought this picture of Alexis and Tawny was adorable. This was in January 2003. I think Tawny was a few weeks old and we went to visit her and see how much she had grown since she was born! Oh they were adorable!
Ok I had to include one more of Tawny...this was the day we brought her home. She was 7 weeks old. Oh...I love puppies!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

There are really not very many things cuter than puppies, or Alexis.

Shanell said...

I LOVE boxer puppies, they are the cutest little things, if only they stayed that little.

Jossie said...

Those are seriously so cute! I can't believe Tawny was so small!

rachel said...

At first, I thought Alexis was holding a stuffed animal. That really is an adorable picture of Alexis!

Lori said...

OK, on the cute-meter that post is off the chart!
Great....now I want a puppy!

Kristen said...

Puppies are so cute. My kids keep trying to talk me into a puppy, but then I know they get big. You're the cool mom who lets thier kids have a dog.

Melissa B said...

I am not an animal person, but who can resist a puppy? Not even me!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space