Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SPT-Something Borrowed


Continuing on with our May theme, this week's challenge is Something Borrowed:

I had such a hard time trying to come up with something. I really needed to think outside of the box because if I didn't you would have a picture of the power sprayer that I borrowed from a friend...that would be boring. So with thinking outside of the box, which is very unfamiliar to me, I came up with this...
My kids!
Yes that sounds strange-but we believe that out children were sent to earth because our Heavenly Father trusts us enough that we will teach them right from wrong and everything else they need to know so they can live with Him again someday. Yes they are ours, but then again, not really. Hope that made sense. I should probably stick to thinking INSIDE the box!
I know I am not technically pictured in the following pictures but really-half of me is in each of them! So here are some of my favorite pictures of these two!








12 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you went with this and not the power sprayer. I could die over that second picture of Eli. He looks so little. Very good post!

Melanie said...

Thanks! You have some great pictures of your kids. what a huge responsibility we have been given to raise these little people.

Shanell said...

Those pictures are all soo cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting!

Dacia said...

Great way to think outside of the box. Your kids are beautiful!

Cardalls said...

I love this post...the ultimate something borrowed! Cute pics

Lene said...

I think your thinking outside the box is perfect. What an amazing responsibility we have to the children we have been entrusted with and our Father in Heaven.

Bren's Life said...

That is so wonderful. I thought of doing the same thing before reading your. But knew there would be someone out there that could say it so much better then I could..
Thanks so much for sharing that. Your kids are so adorable. Each picture looks like thee is a story behind it...

Courtney said...

Your kiddos are just darling...mine are my something borrowed as well...great minds think alike?!

Melissa B said...

Such cute pictures of the kids! I love the Christmas tree one.

Jossie said...

I seriously loved this post. I like thinking of it that way but it is an awesome responsibility. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really cut out for it :-)

The Monkeys said...

very cute pictures and beautiful children!

Unknown said...

way to think outside the box for this post! your children are beautiful.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space