This weeks SPT question asks... What do you turn to when you need a quick "pick me up? My answer... WATER!!
When I feel a bit tired or have low energy I drink a glass of water and that seems to do the trick. If I would just remember to drink enough water during the day I may not have this problem.
I saw your post and was instantly thirsty! LOL! I feel like I'm constantly drinking water...I can't fall asleep unless there's a glass on my nightstand. My husband just can't figure this out because I'm always complaining that I have to get up every night and visit the potty...oh well.
That is VERY smart! Much smarter than my go-to pick-me-up of a handful of M&M's and a diet coke.... I am giving up sodas right now though, so I can't talk about it!
Water is great, but come on, wouldn't a nice Dr. Pepper or something taste a lot better? Good for you- since you are such a health conscious family :) Love ya
Lara, Lara, Lara... You crack me up! Yes we are very health conscience here! I HATE Dr. Pepper but have known to take sips of Pepsi once in a while. I just am not a soda girl.
12 comments:
water is always a great pick-me-up here. (although i don't always appreciate it's value when i'm up *again* in the middle of the night!)
Honestly, that is the reason why I don't like to drink water...I HATE going to the bathroom all the time. So lame, I know but it is the truth!
I agree with you on the water..I did the same!
That is very healthy of you. I too hate going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
I saw your post and was instantly thirsty! LOL! I feel like I'm constantly drinking water...I can't fall asleep unless there's a glass on my nightstand. My husband just can't figure this out because I'm always complaining that I have to get up every night and visit the potty...oh well.
Ah yes, the all important glass of water, good choice. I better go drink some...
Wow! Your complexion is so smooth and perfect!!!
I'll have to try that. Love the pic.
That is VERY smart! Much smarter than my go-to pick-me-up of a handful of M&M's and a diet coke....
I am giving up sodas right now though, so I can't talk about it!
Water-is-the-BEST!!! I love it and if I could marry it I would!;)
Water is great, but come on, wouldn't a nice Dr. Pepper or something taste a lot better? Good for you- since you are such a health conscious family :)
Love ya
Lara, Lara, Lara...
You crack me up! Yes we are very health conscience here!
I HATE Dr. Pepper but have known to take sips of Pepsi once in a while. I just am not a soda girl.
Post a Comment