This is my friend from Colorado, Melissa. She worked for a photographer so I guess that is why we had our pictures taken together...anyway, all I can say is... Do Burt and Ernie know we raided their closets for this picture????? Melissa & Rachael 1992
Oh I had shirts really close to that. I also had my pic taken with my friend in 1992, I think we were wearing denim shirts from the Gap. I will have to track mine down and compare with yours.
I LOVE the super light wash on those jeans! So funny! Isn't it weird that we used to totally wear our shirts all bloused out like that and we thought it was cool???? I remember my mom saying I would look so much better if I wore something more fitted. Hum, looking back at some of my pictures during the 90's I wish I would've listened :-)
I love your Flash Back Fridays, you look fantastic. I think I had a shirt that looked very similar to that one you are wearing - very cool! By the way, please come live by me, we will fondue every weekend. You will get use to the cold, eventually!
10 comments:
Oh I had shirts really close to that. I also had my pic taken with my friend in 1992, I think we were wearing denim shirts from the Gap. I will have to track mine down and compare with yours.
no way, those shirts are AWESOME. remember the Benneton ones that were white and green.
are you not so glad you have that photo.
that is my dream hair!
Love the shirts! did you have a braided belt on with it?? Totally looks like an outfit I would have worn!
I LOVE the super light wash on those jeans! So funny! Isn't it weird that we used to totally wear our shirts all bloused out like that and we thought it was cool???? I remember my mom saying I would look so much better if I wore something more fitted. Hum, looking back at some of my pictures during the 90's I wish I would've listened :-)
Did the jeans have zippers at the bottom, or were they peg legged?
And your friend totally looks like Ross' wife from "Friends".
I love your Flash Back Fridays, you look fantastic. I think I had a shirt that looked very similar to that one you are wearing - very cool! By the way, please come live by me, we will fondue every weekend. You will get use to the cold, eventually!
I love all that hair and hairspray goin' on! Thank goodness for layers is all I can say!
HA HA HA!! Ohh...I can't stop laughing! That is seriously so funny. Thanks for the laugh. I love the hair though...
I love your flashbacks! Your hair is awesome! You look like you should be on one of those pantene commercials!
Post a Comment