Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is the only picture I have of my whole family. Shortly after I was born my parents divorced. I think its funny that the only picture I have is a funny one like this but I love it.

7 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! That's a really neat picture! For a minute there I thought I was looking at a really old photo.

Jossie said...

That's cute :-) Wanna hear a funny story? I have (or used to) a picture of me and an ex-boyfriend in one of those old time photos :-)

Lori said...

How funny that they even dressed you up in old fashioned baby clothes!
I think you look like your mother! So pretty!

Amy said...

Is your Dad sporting a real beard or is that part of the dress-up? That's pretty funny. Maybe you, Steve, Alexis and Eli should get one of those taken. That's funny.

Rachael said...

No that is his beard all the way! My parents were SUCH hippies! Its just the clothes that are a stretch!

Rachael said...

Oh...and that is his hair! Not a wig!

Sarah said...

My dad also had a lot of facial hair when I was born. Next week I will post a picture of him when I was an infant. It is truly scary.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space