Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SPT


This week's SPT assignment is to fill in the blanks of this sentence.

The other day, i was in my _____________, and i noticed this _______________. My only thought was, "why do i still have this hanging around my house?!?"

The other day, i was in my closet, and i noticed this gun. My only thought was, "why do i still have this hanging around my house?!?"The story behind it...
A year or so ago Steve was Home Teaching at someones house and talked to him about wanting to buy a gun for protection. This guy sends Steve home with this and tells him he can borrow it and practice with it.
#1-Don't just send someone home with your gun
#2-Especially if he doesn't know how to shoot a gun
#3-Its been a year, do you think he wants his gun back?
#4-It hasn't moved since Steve brought it home!

**update: Thank you Lelly for this SPT. I returned it to the guy today right after this post! It only took a year and a great SPT to do it!


If you want to join SPT (Self Portrait Tuesday) check this blog every Friday for the following weeks challenge!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

this is definitely the funniest spt i've seen today!!! you look like a regular annie oakley.

Sarah said...

That is the best. Very funny. It made me laugh out loud.

Lori said...

What the...???? NOT what I expected to see on your blog today! Send that thing back!

Becky said...

Lelly took the words right out of my brain--that is definitely the funniest SPT I have seen yet today!

Brooke Low said...

I am a little worried that you have that in your house! Too funny. I am excited to find your blog. brooke

Amy said...

What? What?! You had a gun in your house? That is so random. I love it!

Rachel H. said...

seriously hilarious!

Jennifer said...

Wow. You and a gun. THAT is a scary picture!!!

Jillian said...

That's crazy!! Was it loaded?

Rachael said...

was not loaded...actually I have NO idea if it was or not. I am just assuming that it wasn't. I am not one to pull a trigger just to see what would happen! Hopefully the guy who lent it to us had enough sense to make sure there were no bullets in it but you never know!

Cardalls said...

You look good as a redneck! Thanks for the good laugh!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space