Saturday night we went to the Stratosphere for our 4th Adventure...riding all the roller coasters at the top of the Stratosphere...
This is an idea of how high up we went...
There were 9 of us that went this time...this was before we headed up to the top...112 floors up.
Sarah and I at the top...
Gina and Bonnie...
This was the 1st ride we went on called Insanity...you actually hang completely over the side and spin around. It reminded me a bit of SkyDiving.
Our 2nd ride was called X-Scream...its basically a teeter totter that goes over the side...this one scared me the most! My leg wouldn't stop shaking! I was happy when it was over.
Bonnie and Gina bought the picture of them on the ride and it was worth every penny!
It just cracks me up every time I see it!
The last ride we went on was the big shot..it shoots you straight up and drops you back down...its pretty intense!
We all survived!!! It was so much fun but my throat definitely hurts from screaming!



.jpg)



3 comments:
Oh my heck the picture of Gina and Bonnie is hilarious! You girls are so funny, who is the brainiac that comes up with these adventures?
I will never get over that picture! I think of it at random times and can't stop smiling! So worth the money.
That first picture you have is awesome.
It was fun, but I truly never want to do it again!
CRAZY!
Post a Comment