Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wicked


 Wicked is my favorite play.  Since it was coming to Vegas I had to get tickets.  My friend from Arizona and her two kids flew in to see it with us.  After picking them up from the airport we went to the Wicked Spoon for dinner....AMAZING, FANCY BUFFET!!!! 
Alison, Sydney and Ella

 This was some of what I got on my first plate.  A lot of the dishes come in cute single serving dishes.  Alexis and I got different things and split everything.
 The presentation was very pretty:  This was shrimp cocktail and 
shrimp ceveche (which I've always wanted to try!)
 And then came the dessert....YUM!!!!!


Then we headed over to the Smith Center which was beautiful to see Wicked.

 And as always...for 2 1/2 hours I sit there with a silly grin on my face because I love it so much!
I've seen it 4 times and it never disappoints!

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I hate to admit I have never seen wicked once. I don't even know one song! I know I have been living under a rock somewhere, I really need to get out more :) That buffet looks amazing!

Sarah said...

What?!!! I have never heard of this buffet. It looks amazing! I am super jealous you ate there. However I am not super jealous of your seeing Wicked. I know I am considered crazy, but plays and musicals are kind of torturous for me. Maybe Wicked would change my mind!

It looked like a fun night!

chercard said...

That is awesome! I would love to see it as I think musicals are amazing ;), but $$ was our issue.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space