My birthday celebration started the night before my birthday...Steve and I went out to dinner...just the two of us. And then when we got home I got the ice cream cake that I have been asking for for 3 years!
On my actual birthday I headed to boot camp...this is what happens when we take a picture AFTER working out and we are all shaky...a blurry picture!
After boot camp (and a shower) I went to Erin's where she and the two friends above, Tammy and Lindsay, make me breakfast. So yummy! French Toast, eggs, bacon, monkey bread, fruit and a yogurt bar!
We look much better after showering!
That night a bunch of us went to Outback for dinner. We were going to "Time Out for Women" after so Alexis and Aubrey came with us (They went to Time Out for Girls).
Time Out For Women was a Friday night and Saturday thing...
This lady was one of the speakers who overcame huge trials in her life. It was great to listen to these inspirations talks and to see so many people I knew from around Vegas.
I even ran into a college roommate I haven't heard or seen in 19 years! (Not pictured)
It was a great great birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! I saw that lady a couple of years ago at time out for women and am still not over her story. What a fun idea, a yogurt bar for breakfast :)
I'm glad it was a good birthday! You are all looking good!
Post a Comment