Eli started fall baseball with Cheyenne Little League. Steve was excited for him to start playing real baseball (when we played with our stake he just goofed around). It has been challenging though because Steve tells him one way and then the coaches tell him another way to hit.
Oliver likes to practice too.
3 comments:
I'm not complaining but I do think the coaches are a little over board for fall ball. They told Jason he needs to really work with Tyson and he came home and was wondering when he had the time, practice was on Tues, Thurs and Sat. I guess he did have that 5 minutes on Wed... I love Eli's picture, it will be a cute side by side when he goes pro :)
He looks really cute in his redsox t-shirt and hat.
Go Eli! Hope he has a great season!
Post a Comment