Monday, October 8, 2012

Teeth and Lips

 Eli has developed a knack of pulling out his own teeth...in a matter of 2 weeks he pulled out 4 of them!
The top two he did in the same night! 
 Then a couple weeks later two bottoms were really really loose...
 He's making some $$$
 Wax Lips...who remembers them?  Steve ordered some because he likes to chew on the wax so he doesn't grind his teeth...the kids just love to look silly with them!


2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Tyson hasn't lost any teeth yet but I know it's coming soon. That is nice when they pull them out themselves :)

Sarah said...

I totally remember wax lips and how I could never get them to stay in my mouth the correct way! Such a disappointment to my 7 year old self.

Does Steve walk around with them in his mouth or does he break off little pieces of the wax at a time?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space