Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roo's and More

Eli's last day of pre-school was a blast. A company called Roo's and More came with some of their animals to show the kids. I have no idea what the REAL names of all of these animals are so I will just give them general names...

A Tortoise
He was about 30 pounds and he will live to be about 150 years old!A big snake
Eli didn't have a desire to touch it much

A funky looking lizard of some sort!

A Joey! So cute!!!

An African type Raccoon. They had all the kids line up and bend over to touch their toes. Then he ran across their backs
This one I did hold.
A 6 month old monkey. How cute is he!!! ADORABLE!!!!!
Oliver didn't care...he just wanted me!

Another monkey that was very smart.

They told him Eli had something in his pocket so he fished and fished around and found...
An army man-that he promptly chewed!
It was so much fun for the kids and the parents.
They are based out of Moapa if anyone wants to check out their zoo.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't get over the picture of the baby monkey in a diaper! I am determined to go to this place, but I have to admit seeing that big snake has given me pause.

Kellie DeMille said...

How fun for the kids! Was that Eli's army man or the monkeys?

Graham said...

Oh man! I would go there everyday if I could. It was so much fun and the monkeys were so cute. How fun for them.

Aunt Nicole said...

Monkey's so scare me to death, but don't tell Eli. I have never liked them but this looks like a great place for kids and adults alike. There will be something in the later weeks mail. Love to you all.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space