I can't believe another month has gone by! Oliver is just over 8 months now and is such a happy baby...as long as mom and dad are holding him! He weighs 20 pounds although this is a guess. He hasn't been to see the doctor since he was 6 weeks old.
He is sitting up but not crawling-the best stage!!! He is starting to lean over and do a little hands/knee action.
He still sleeps in our bed at night and I still nurse him during the night! He isn't a good sleeper during the day (or night). We will work this out eventually!!!
He feels things with the tip of his thumb. I tried to capture this in this picture...
it is the funniest thing.
He has 2 bottom teeth but doesn't love foods with a texture. He still won't take a pacifier or a bottle which means...He is a MAMA'S Boy!!! Any suggestions are appreciated! I need to get out!!!!! But I also know that this will pass so I am okay with it...for just a bit more!
it is the funniest thing.
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 8 months already! What a fun little personality he is developing, too cute!
I love seeing him touching things with his thumb!! It is so cute.
He is so cute...I love that stage too. Dax is at a super naughty stage right now!! I know it's hard to have him only want you, but I say just enjoy it. He is your last baby and before you know it he won't be one anymore.
Post a Comment