Today was "dress as your favorite character in a book" day at Eli's preschool. This costume makes me laugh every time I see it!
It also fits his personality. He is curious about how things work. He wanted to see what the inside of his NERF gun looked like so he had Steve unscrew ALL 13 screws to see the insides. He had also watched on YouTube how to modify his gun to shoot further.
So they took it apart-modified it and now it shoots 6-8 feet further.
I am not sure if this should impress me or worry me!
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
2 comments:
He looks very, very cute in that costume!
I think I would be impressed and a little worried. Impressed that his mind works that way to figure things out. Worried that he would figure out naughty things to make!!
Post a Comment