Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bath Time

Steve looked away for a moment and Oliver decided he would just take the bowl off the table and attempt to feed himself!Which then resulted in a much needed bath.
Oliver likes to see his reflection in the metal thingy (what is that called).

And then try to kiss it.He also loves to drink water...it scares me when he does this. Alexis did this when she was younger and the water went down the wrong way. I had to hit her on the back pretty hard to get her breathing again!
He also bends all the way over to drink the bath water. I don't think he was expecting bubbles this time though!
He loves to take baths especially with Eli.

8 comments:

Jossie said...

Cute pictures!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a funny boy!

Melissa Summers said...

Oh my goodness those are darling bath pictures. Oliver is so dang cute. Such a darling personality.

Sarah said...

He is already so handsome!! I love the picture of him looking at himself in the metal thing.

Jennifer said...

Very cute...ok an unrelated question...how do I get the baby counter off my blog???

Melissa B said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the one of him kissing the metal thingy.

Jennifer said...

Seriously SO CUTE!!!! I love it!

Ralaina said...

What a handsome little guy! Man time flies and I don't blog enough. He is so big! And, can I just comment on your sparklying white tub!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space