We aren't completely finished with the room but for the most part it is done. This room was the "guest /toy/food storage/throw everything in there" room.
BEFORE:
Ok so it usually never looked this bad-but this was it at its worst!
So we cleared it all out and painted.
Painted new baseboards and chair railing.
Then we did this frame and I let Steve's creativity come out. Well it was my idea for the most part but he made it happen.
And it took ALL day to do these circles! But in the end...
AFTER:
I love the way it turned out!
We still need to do some things on the walls-because it is somewhat bare but for the most part it is done and he can come at any time now. Of course he will be living in our room for 6-7 months but to have everything done in the room makes me relaxed and happy!
BEFORE:
I love the way it turned out!
9 comments:
I love it! You guys did a great job- way to go. You are so creative.
You always do an awesome job with everything you do. It looks so good!
I really love the color and it looks even better in person, if that is possible.
Very cute...I love the circle art!
That looks great! Did you get the design from the bedding? I think I have seen something like it. Very cute and modern!
Man you guys have great ideas for all of your kids' rooms. Everything looks so crisp and clean. I just love the color that you painted the walls.
Adorable honey!! I love that color wall and the orange and brown are perfect accents! I love how the brown circle is outside the frame! Very Mod!!
I also just realized you can have the O's for Oliver!! You probably already knew that!!
Love It Love It Love It. It's modern and adorable.
Post a Comment