Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oliver Paul Randall

Oliver was born last night at 7:50pm. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. He is so good natured-we hope it will last! Here are a few pictures until I can go through them all and blog about the birth!

22 comments:

Amy said...

AAAHHH!!! Congrats! He's a beautiful babe! I can't wait to hold him. Hope you're recovering well.

Jenean Hoffman said...

Hoooorraaaay! He's so adorable! Oh I can't wait to meet him! We'll be in Vegas Sept 24-26th! Will you guys be around??? I promise to come by!

Jillian said...

Oh yay!! Good work! He is super cute!

PULN7GS said...

We love our new cousin!

bloodfamily said...

I'm glad that you decided on Oliver Paul - such a strong name. The pics of the kids with him are priceless. Congrats again!

Sarah said...

So cute and adorable! I'm so glad he is finally here. It seems like Christmas was so long ago.

Jossie said...

Congrats! I love the pictures of the kids! Eli's super happy face and Alexis' loving one :-) Can't wait to see him!

Lyons Family said...

yay!! way to go rach! good luck in the next few weeks - those are the toughest!

Nancy said...

Congrats!! He is adorable. Alexis is in love, you can just tell! You look fantastic for just giving birth!

Shannon said...

Congrats! I've been checking everyday. I can't believe how quick you got pics up! You're a pro!

Melissa B said...

Yay! So glad he is here safe and sound!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Randalls!!! He is beautiful. Take care and get some sleep Rachael!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story.

Jennifer said...

p.s. he has alot of 9s in hais stats...cool

Erin Ganley said...

Welcome Oliver! Only your mother would be able to post right after giving birth- just one of her many talents. I can't wait to hold that cute baby :)

Lara B said...

YYEEAAHH! We are so excited! He and Wade have the same birthday and that is awesome! We can't wait to meet him. Take care and good luck with 3, it's awesome!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh, he is too cute! Congratulations!!!!

Lisa said...

congrats!!! You guys all look so happy :) how all went well and hope you have a quick recovery!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

Graham said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. What a beautiful picture of Alexis and Oliver.

berrymom said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear the birth story. Congratulations!

Melissa Summers said...

So I see you didn't wait unitl I got home. Yeah!! What a darling little guy. I agree with an early comment. You do look awesome for just giving birth. I am looking forward to hearing all about it. Welcome to the world Mr. Oliver!!!

Brooke Low said...

Yeah! He is finally here. He is adorable and I cannot wait to here about the birth

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space