Saturday, August 29, 2009

40 weeks

Damn! I was hoping not to be am to take this picture but here we are at 40 weeks! At least we know we won't be taking a 45 week picture (I have been taking them in 5 week increments)

I really really would like to have the baby this weekend-Steve has Monday off since it is the last day of the month and then after that he is packed with work-even working on Labor Day! Who has labor advice-I am not doing the Castor Oil so that is out!

The good thing is...my back feels good and I feel good. I am amazed at how I can nap a few times a day. I am usually not much of a napper!

8 comments:

Sugar Jars said...

Wow you look so awesome for 40 weeks! But for you I hope he comes soon! Good Luck!!

Alisa

Jennifer said...

Rachael, You hardly look 40 weeks pregnant! Are you sure you have your dates right? Tee hee! I hope he comes this weekend!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

You look so cute! I just posted and deleted a comment when I thought that Alexis might read it. So you can enjoy it when you get it on your e-mail. I hope today is the day!

Jossie said...

You really do look awesome! I feel HUGE right now :-) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that he'll come this weekend. Be sure to text me....even if it's the middle of the night...I'm sure I'll be awake anyway if you need anything :-)

Lara B said...

You look amazing! When I wanted to hurry Kelsi along Wade and I went on a walk and I walked one foot on the curb the other off. That way it woud kind of bounce the baby- make sense? It worked for me, my water broke that night :) Good luck and I can't wait to hear.

bloodfamily said...

Rachael I think that you look amazing. Your legs look so little. You look overall wonderful. I too think that he will appear this weekend. After all your toes are done!

Jennifer said...

This is late I know since you had the baby last night but You look like your 5 of my months!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space