Saturday, August 29, 2009

Glitter Toes


Last night my friend had a "Glitter Toe" Party. A friend who use to live here came down from Utah and with her friend did toes all night. I think 20 people ended up going.
I went early with Alexis so we could get in and out before the rush. It is an acrylic gel type thing that lasts for 4-6 weeks. I went with the silver type color and out in the sun it just sparkles like diamonds.
Alexis went with this orange-ish color that looks really good with her tan feet. I think they turned out pretty cute...
Eli wanted to get his toes in this picture-they are cute toes too!

2 comments:

bloodfamily said...

I sure hope that you guys had as much fun as I did. You guys' toes turned out really cute. I hope that you don't mind that I am stealing some of your pictures - I didn't seem to have much time to take any.

Sarah said...

Love the colors!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space