Friday, July 31, 2009

Celebrity

Alexis went to a birthday party tonight and was told to dress like a celebrity. She put together this outfit and I had fun doing her hair. Hope I didn't do too much damage to it!

She had fun posing for pictures and striking a pose. When I dropped her off I had to take a picture of all the girls there.The birthday girl is the one in white, Emma.
I am sure they will have fun pretending to be stars!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow!! Quite the poser. She looked so cute. Aubrey always gets so embarrassed.

bloodfamily said...

Alexis totally rocks, and looks great. It's nice to see that she can really have a good time. I think that she looks the best!

Sarah said...

She can really pull off those big sunglasses.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space