Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shower

Two of my friends insisted on giving me a baby shower. Since I don't need anything we compromised and decided to do a girls night out with a few close friends.
We went to Buca di Beppo for dinner and then they still spoiled me with gifts.Melissa, Karen, Sarah, Nancy, Me, Nickie and Erin
Me, Nickie and Erin
Sarah, Nancy and Me

Sadly this will probably be my last Girls Night Out for quite some time. It was so much fun hanging out all together without any kids.
Thanks guys-I had a great time!


9 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

It was a my first girls night out since moving to Las Vegas and I had a great time. I can't wait to eat my leftovers for lunch.

bloodfamily said...

Rachael it was a fun night I think for all of us. We will do it again sooner than you think. Now let's just have that baby already!

Lisa said...

FUN! and good luck with the baby! I'm sending you vibes... can you feel them?!

Sarah said...

Now he can come at any time. And don't forget small babies are always welcome on girls nights out.

Brooke Low said...

You girls all look so good. I don't think a baby will stop you from Girls Night Out! The vibes are on their way.

Jossie said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't come :-( Hey, what happened to Whitney going? Anyway, can't wait to see the little guy!

Kristen said...

FUN! friends are the BEST!

Melissa B said...

Gotta love girls night out! I just looked at your side bar and noticed that you only have EIGHT days to go! That is exciting. Remember when you said in an earlier blog post that you wanted to have the baby on 09/09/09? Still feel that way now? :)

Jennifer said...

I'm still SOOO sad I missed it! I would much rather have been at dinner with you than in CA!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space