Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Visit

Today I am 36.5 weeks pregnant! SOOOO close! Jill came to do the home visit to see what the set up is, where we are going to have the birth tub, where everything is located, etc.

This is Jill is measuring me-I swear I am not this big-only when I lay down and everything spreads out!One reason I love having a midwife is that my family is completely involved with everything! Eli and Alexis love being able to find the heartbeat.
Eli's job is to squirt the gel on and Alexis has become a pro at locating the heart beat and finds it within seconds.

So I am down to weekly appointments. Everything is looking and sounding good. I feel great minus the heartburn and can't complain with sleeping at night. I sleep pretty well. I feel like everything in my life is in place and I don't have much to worry about (ok-firing someone and having to deal with the aftermath couldn't come at a worse time but we'll get through that!). So we will see when Oliver decides to make his appearance!

7 comments:

Jossie said...

Neato! It's crazy that you're so close!

Shanell said...

I just caught up on your blog....

Love the babies room, it turned out so cute!

Love that Eli let his binkies go on the balloons, so funny!

I love your baby bump and so excited that you're close...make sure Steve texts or calls when he comes!

Kellie DeMille said...

You are a brave woman. No one is allowed to see my belly except for trained professionals that are paid not to be grossed out by it. Yours honestly looked really good. Mine looks like a war zone :)
That is cute that the kids are so involved.

bloodfamily said...

I am so excited for you. What a neat way to "share" the baby before it comes. Eli is going to be a great BIG brother and of course Alexis will be a ton of help as well. Can't wait for the little guy to get here.

Lara B said...

That is seriously so cool that you have your midwife come to your home and that your kids are so involved. That is great! I can't wait for this baby to be born. So you decided on Oliver for sure? Not Grady- what? Good luck my friend :)

Nathan Dial said...

What a busy life you lead lady!! Almost there too!! Cannot believe it seems to have flown by, of course for you I"m sure it feels like it's just dragging by.. Well, I'm excited for you guys!! What an adorable room!! SO much fun!! You have to let us know how things go!! BTW, we're moving back up to SL :( Job took us up there thus that's just where we're going to have to stay put for now.. (sigh)..

Sarah said...

I just am happy to finally see a picture of Jill. You know when you hear of someone for years and you finally see a picture of them. Can't wait to meet Oliver.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space