Going to the JW Marriott in Summerlin makes you feel like you are no longer in Las Vegas (except you can't escape the heat!) My parents decided on Sunday night to stay there before heading back to Arizona on Monday. They took Alexis with them to spend the night so on Monday morning Eli and I headed out there to live the life.
Their hotel is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful and their pool is beautiful. They just needed to heat the pool just a bit. The kids didn't seem to mind. It is so nice to have Alexis old enough to take Eli swimming by herself. They had a great time going under the water falls.
If you click larger on this picture you can see the length of Eli's hair...it was out of control. But that afternoon he got it cut...I am still trying to get use to it!
Eli wasn't in the mood to pose for a picture.
What can I say-I look wonderful in this picture...no make up and pool hair. But I don't have many pictures of me with the kids so I decided (against better judgement) to post it!
So we are heading to Arizona in a hour or so to get Alexis and see family. Steve and I are going to...
on Saturday night! My 3rd time his first! I can't wait...I am sure he can!
Their hotel is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful and their pool is beautiful. They just needed to heat the pool just a bit. The kids didn't seem to mind. It is so nice to have Alexis old enough to take Eli swimming by herself. They had a great time going under the water falls.
So we are heading to Arizona in a hour or so to get Alexis and see family. Steve and I are going to...
on Saturday night! My 3rd time his first! I can't wait...I am sure he can!
7 comments:
Holy Crap, Eli's hair does look super long. He looks great with it long, and now that it is shorter. The JW Marriott looks great, and I am glad you posted the picture of you three. Have fun this weekend!
i am so glad you posted your picture. you look great! i have never seen wicked. i know. i have been living under a rock. i love the music and someday will love the show. it sold out in hours here in utah this spring, and i wasn't willing to wait in line for days. enjoy it for me!
Have fun in Arizona! I haven't seen wicked either. Good luck Steve!
I think the pic of you and the kids is great. I have never seen wicked either - someday. Glad that you get to get in a vacation. I was just looking at your baby count down. Oliver will be here before you know it. Exciting!
I love the Marriot! I just made massage appointments for me and Karl for our anniversary! I LOVE prenatal massages!!!
fun fun!
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment