Thursday, July 9, 2009

Etsy

I have seen on my blogs about www.etsy.com but have never ventured to the website. The other day I thought I would check it out. Burp cloths are one of my favorite things to buy for babies...cute ones...not just white ones. I ordered 5 from 3 different people. I think my favorite are the personalized ones. They actually say Oliver...not Olive. Adorable!!!If you want to order from the gal who did the personalized ones this is her site.

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Those are super cute! Were they a good price and what does etsy mean? I read it everywhere in blogland but I am late to the party.

Sarah said...

I was just on Etsy yesterday looking at jewelry. I have yet to actually order anything.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space