Tonight was Alexis last night without braces for the next 13 months. We had corn on the cob for dinner (and chicken and grilled pineapple too). I really didn't want to make ribs or go by them so we just went with what we had here.

I had to drive all the way to the Orleans Casino to find a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get some caramel apples. They were tasty though! Eli, the nut, ate the apple part and didn't want the yummy caramel/chocolate goodness! Crazy kid!
We go in tomorrow at 10am to get them on! I can't wait to see how they change her front teeth. 7 1/2 years of sucking your thumb will do wonders to the teeth! Trust me!
(side note: If you have never grilled pineapple-DO IT! I can't believe how tasty it is. I just about ate the whole thing!)
I had to drive all the way to the Orleans Casino to find a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get some caramel apples. They were tasty though! Eli, the nut, ate the apple part and didn't want the yummy caramel/chocolate goodness! Crazy kid!
(side note: If you have never grilled pineapple-DO IT! I can't believe how tasty it is. I just about ate the whole thing!)
6 comments:
That looks like such a yummy dinner! With being out of town so much, I am craving a yummy dinner like that :-)
I'm worried this is my future. Taylor is obsessed with her thumb. I guess I'd better start saving up now :)
Good luck Alexis!
I do LOVE grilled pineapple, and corn on the cob, and chicken! I am sad I didn't get my invite to dinner. I can't wait to see Alexis with her new mouth jewelry.
Oh the joy of braces.... love grilled pinapple, and all the yummy summer BBQ food!
Braces...good luck!
Post a Comment