Even though Eli's birthday is today, last night we had his birthday party with his friends. When I asked him who he wanted to have over he said, Jackson, Tyler, Breck and Michael...easy enough! It was a great amount of boys. They had a great time swimming and eating. This year for his birthday I did 2 things I have never done. 1-let him pick a theme (I usually don't do the theme thing but figured...this is not MY birthday and it will make him happy-and it did!) and 2-bought a cake from the store. I just didn't want to make it this year.
Cars puzzle
This morning for breakfast we made, what has become a birthday tradition, crepes.
I contemplated posting this but here it is: (because its my blog and I can!)
This morning he came into bed with Steve and I had him stand up to see if he had grown over night. I told him it looked like he got bigger, so he showed me his feet and said are they bigger? Then his hands and tummy. Then he pulled his PJ bottoms open and said-Did my pee pee get bigger like daddy's? So funny!!! Like one friend said after I told her what he said...it starts that young huh?
7 comments:
Very funny! I wonder if David will say funny stuff like that? If so... I hope his dad is with him and not me.
I like the cake with the cupcakes...how easy to serve is that? He looks so happy, and I think that it was fun for him to string out his birthday for 2 days. As for the pee pee thing - it never ends! Good luck on that one. Especially when Oliver gets here (3 guys in the house), you don't stand a chance!
Love the cupcake cake. Emma told me that he kept asking if the presents were his everytime he opened a new one. Too cute. Brandon also has issues with his "you know what". Hopefully he and Jake will only discuss their "you know what's" when I am not around.
It was the perfect party! I can't believe you did a theme birthday. Pretty soon we will see little Oliver wearing Winnie The Poor onesies.
I meant Winnie The Pooh!
Dylan did a spiderman birthday for his 4th too. Must be a the age :). The pee pee thing...classic!
Happy Birthday Eli and I really love that story! Boys...they are always obsessed with it.
Post a Comment