Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FHE-Baptism

Last night Alexis gave a lesson on baptism. After her story she asked each of us to draw or write something about how we felt the day we were baptized.
This was what Eli drew:
I think it is adorable. It is almost better than my drawing...no lie!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

You know that is a better drawing than I can do!

Jossie said...

So cute!

Kellie DeMille said...

I see a career in his future!

Shanell said...

That is so cute!!

Joanne said...

kids drawings are the best! I love his short little arms :)

Brooke Low said...

He's good! I was wishing I was in Vegas after reading your JW marriot post. Swimming in the blazing sun sound really good right now! We always wanted to go to the JW but never made it there. Looks like you had a great time!

Lisa said...

how cute!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space