Steve * Rachael * Alexis * Eli * Oliver
Love that picture! It gets so crazy about this time...I totally forget to just step back and really enjoy it.
That is such a cute picture...frameworthy!
BEAUTIFUL! I love it. I agree...frameworthy.
They do look very peaceful looking at those lights. It is such a wonderful feeling.
beautiful and peacr-full. what a great moment to catch.
Awwww!!! They look so sweet! Was that the one moment of peace before they started killing each other? Oh wait... that would be MY kids! LOL
Ooh, very cute. That is a peaceful moment if I have ever seen one!
Frame this picture...it is beautiful.
You are such a beautiful photographer. I'd love to have a picture like that of my kids.....oh yeah, they never stay that still for long. :)
What a great picture, it truly captivates the SPT for this week!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
10 comments:
Love that picture! It gets so crazy about this time...I totally forget to just step back and really enjoy it.
That is such a cute picture...frameworthy!
BEAUTIFUL! I love it. I agree...frameworthy.
They do look very peaceful looking at those lights. It is such a wonderful feeling.
beautiful and peacr-full. what a great moment to catch.
Awwww!!! They look so sweet! Was that the one moment of peace before they started killing each other? Oh wait... that would be MY kids! LOL
Ooh, very cute. That is a peaceful moment if I have ever seen one!
Frame this picture...it is beautiful.
You are such a beautiful photographer. I'd love to have a picture like that of my kids.....oh yeah, they never stay that still for long. :)
What a great picture, it truly captivates the SPT for this week!
Post a Comment