This year I have been a good boy. All I want is a blue DS (Nintendo). I know I may seem too young for one but I am really good at solving puzzles and playing all the other games. Also, if I keep stealing my sisters she is going to get so mad at me.
Love,
Eli
PS Santa- Don't you think my smiley faces are coming along nicely? My mom was so proud to see my art work on the blinds!
And on the couch...

Dear Santa,
I have been a really good girl this year. I would love to have some clothes and accessories from American Girl for my doll Julie. I promise to be nicer to my brother...oh and can you please get him his own DS? He has to stop using mine.
Thanks! Love,
Alexis
PS Santa-I think my mom would like some new window coverings! and any suggestion in getting ball point pen out of leather!
Love,
Eli
Dear Santa,
I have been a really good girl this year. I would love to have some clothes and accessories from American Girl for my doll Julie. I promise to be nicer to my brother...oh and can you please get him his own DS? He has to stop using mine.
Thanks! Love,
Alexis
9 comments:
I for one am going to be getting Eli that blue dress he has been asking for!
Smiley faces on the couch? At least someone, I mean something, is smiling!
Oh Eli and Garrett could get into so much trouble together! Let's not get them together EVER! JK
Cute photos. Try hairspray on getting out the ink - it works on getting it out of fabric. When Brandon was little he had a pen in his hand and accidently drew a long line in the fabric of my new car!
I would also try hair spray. The couch would have put me over the edge.
Wow, I am just not happy when things get on my leather couches. At least you can laugh and blog about it right?
ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!
Nice art work! Your son is lucky he is so cute. His cuteness has probably saved his life on more then one occasion. I would try cleaning the leather with olive oil. It should at least get the ink to fade and condition your leather also.
I so love your post. You crack me up.
That Eli....
Post a Comment