Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Today Alexis has a Thanksgiving Feast at school. She decided to dress like a Pilgrim. It was either that or an Indian and I have nothing for that! I thought she looked pretty cute!

We are heading to Arizona today to see friends and family.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

bloodfamily said...

She looks just like on "Little House on the Praire". Did you make the bonnet and apron? Good job. I'm sure that she will be a hit at school.

Kalena and Justin said...

She looks great! Drive safe and have and Happy Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

Megan had a free dress day at school yesterday and I tried to convince her to dress up like a pilgrim, but she refused. Alexis looks very cute!

Lori said...

Adorable! I hope she had fun!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space