

Makaha, Hawaii1978
A few months back I mentioned (I think) that my mom let me borrow 4 of my childhood photo albums. I knew I wanted to scan many pictures but do you realize what a daunting job that is? Luckily my friend just started as a Heritage Makers consultant and she has access to a high speed scanner. I took out all the pictures I wanted to scan (220 of them) and within 45 minutes I was DONE! It would have taken much shorter but we were both learning how to do it! I am so excited...I have all my childhood pictures-from 1974 to 1987 scanned!
When I was going through the pictures Alexis said, "Mom, you look like you had such a fun childhood." I told her that one day she will look at all her pictures and think that too! But I have to admit-we sure lived in a beautiful place and it seems we LIVED in bathing suits!
8 comments:
What a beautiful place for such beautiful girls! I remember getting a photo like this in the mail from you mom and wishing we lived there too. Have a great weekend, honey!
That does look like a lot of fun!
Isn't it amazing that we would just strut around in bathing suits all the time when we were younger. It is so much harder now. For obvious reasons.
Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)
I love the matching bikini's. How fun for you to live in such a tropical, beautiful place. I wonder if you had more swimsuits than regular clothes?
How wonderful that your mom kept such a wonderful record of your childhood thru photos!
Your child hood pics always look like they were taken right out of a magazine. So fun.
Cute pictures! Amy's right, they do look like they were taken out of a magazine. And I also have to agree with Alexis, your childhood does look like so much fun.
Post a Comment