Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag About Me

I AM: a mom
I WANT: to be able to take great pictures
I HAVE: wonderful friends in my life
I MISS: Amy
I FEAR: something happening to my family
I HEAR: High School Musical 2 playing in the background
I SEARCH: for ways to lose weight
I WONDER: if I ever will
I REGRET: nothing. I believe everything happens for a reason
I LOVE: my family
I FORGIVE: not easily. You have to earn it back.
I ACHE: to have another baby
I ALWAYS: have a sore neck from being at the computer
I TRY: to be a fun mom
I AM NOT: caught up with all my work or projects in my life
I SEEM: to never have enough time to get it all done
I KNOW: that I am a child of God
I FEEL: loved by my family
I DANCE: never
I DREAM: about not having to work
I GIVE: money to beggars on the corner
I LISTEN: music all the time
I SING: in the car
I LAUGH: at Eli 100 times a day.
I CAN'T: wait till this questionnaire is over-it is hard!
I WRITE: not enough
I CRY: when other people cry
I SLEEP: soundly
I AM NOT ALWAYS: nice
I SEE: how lucky I am in my aspects in my life
I NEED: to organize my photos
I SHOULD: stop doing this and get back to work



I tag anyone who wants to really think and do this. It was a lot harder than I thought!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have seen this before, and am going to do it too. I find it interesting and insightful. I pray all the time that you will have another baby, so that ache can be relieved.

Jennifer said...

I had to sit and think about a few of the questions when I did mine. It was a little difficult.

I'm sorry for your ache. Mine is the same, but since "someone" made a mockery of my sorrow, I didn't put it down. People are really stupid sometimes, and say things about situations they cannot possibly understand, nor empathize with. You are an awesome mom, and I do always hope that one of these days you'll call and tell me you are pregnant, and then we can go binge on Tres Leches at Cafe Rio... LOL Well, maybe we can do that one of these days anyhow! (just don't tell Matt) LOL (Or tell him and we can make him a Cafe Rio outfit to wear, Ha!)

bloodfamily said...

Thanks for playing along Rachael. As you can tell I am new at this. We have alot in common. But the more I am learning about you the more wonderful I think that you are. Now, you do realize that you have to be in the same room as Steve in order to get pregnant :) Stay out of the TV room. Ha, Ha.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space