Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Need Protection?

All is quiet on our street at the moment but depending on what happens tonight Steve will be protecting our home with his early birthday present!





We had kids walking up and down the street last week chanting O-O Obama! I think the next few days or weeks are going to be scary-with either way!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

It definitely goes both ways. With some of the hate I have heard, I wouldn't put it past some people. Not just Obama supporters.

Cardalls said...

wow---i'll be sure not to cross steve anytime soon! my hubby would love a gun for a gift!

Jossie said...

Yeah, I'm excited and nervous to see how things go tonight.

Kristen said...

So funny. Glad Steve is out to protect.

berrymom said...

How funny.

Pam said...

Ha Dave got a gun for his birthday to! Is steve in to guns like Mr. Dave is?!

Amy said...

Don't you have a cop for a neighbor? FBI? Maybe he and Steve should join forces to protect the innocent on your street. HAHA

Jennifer said...

I'm thinking that in 8 more years, this is going to be a common scene.
Poor Alexis! Her dates will be terrified... LOL

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space