Monday, November 10, 2008

4 Day Weekend

On Saturday night I decided to have both Aubrey and her younger sister, Ali, sleep over. We made a big bed on the floor in Alexis room and all 4 of them got comfy on the floor. After 5 minutes Eli wanted to go back to his room (thank goodness).
On Sunday night Alexis was going to sleep at Aubrey's but her nerves got the best of her and she wanted me to come get her around 7:30pm. I could tell Aubrey was sad, so she came and slept over again. This morning while I worked they (along with Eli) played in the back.

I thought only boys made these kind of messes???

They were using ziploc bags as gloves
They promised they would totally clean the backyard. It took them forever and it definitely isn't 'clean' back there but I figure the wind will take the rest of the dirt away!

9 comments:

Amy said...

How fun, someday you'll be the BEST grandma ever. I bet Nancy and Dave LOVE you!

Jenean Hoffman said...

You are such a good mom! I can't wait for Ethan to have sleepovers!

Jenean Hoffman said...

You are such a good mom! I can't wait for Ethan to have sleepovers!

Sarah said...

This is way beyond my abilities. I am too much of a loner!

Cardalls said...

looks like fun for them! my kids got in the mud today too..i didn't like it at all! :)

Kristen said...

If they were entertained outside for awhile it was probably worth it.

Lori said...

How nice to make mud pies in November! If we tried that here we'd have mud popsicles!

Dial Family said...

It looks like they had a blast!! I wish I had a pool. It isn't as hot as it gets there, but close right?
I miss vegas, believe it or not. I really really do!!

rachel said...

How fun! I use to always make mud pies with my friends. You are such a great mom for letting her do it!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space