Today I bring you Christmas Card Picture Contestants for 1980. I don't know which one was chosen for that year but I have to say...this is my favorite! Click to really appreciate it!
This was the last year it was just the girls...a year later my mom remarried.


Christmas cards have always been a big deal in my family. We did a picture EVERY year and getting Christmas cards was always so exciting. We still feel this way: between my sisters and my mom and I, we send each others cards back and forth so we can see them all.
I am stressing about this years. I wish I could just pick a picture and send it off to Costco with the side tab that says "Merry Christmas Love, The Randalls", but I just can't. Its just not in me. Call me a Christmas Card snob! I admit it!
So every year, starting in October I begin to stress about what to do. Here it is Nov 21st and I haven't even seen my pictures yet! Oh the stress!!!
I have to say we had great pictures (some pretty cheesy) so for the next few Fridays you may get to see them all!!!
This was the last year it was just the girls...a year later my mom remarried.

Christmas cards have always been a big deal in my family. We did a picture EVERY year and getting Christmas cards was always so exciting. We still feel this way: between my sisters and my mom and I, we send each others cards back and forth so we can see them all.
I am stressing about this years. I wish I could just pick a picture and send it off to Costco with the side tab that says "Merry Christmas Love, The Randalls", but I just can't. Its just not in me. Call me a Christmas Card snob! I admit it!
So every year, starting in October I begin to stress about what to do. Here it is Nov 21st and I haven't even seen my pictures yet! Oh the stress!!!
I have to say we had great pictures (some pretty cheesy) so for the next few Fridays you may get to see them all!!!
13 comments:
Christmas cards were a big deal in my house too. However this year I just did the Costco card..it's going to have to do this year! I can't wait to see yours! :)
I laughed at when I read this, with the kids getting bigger its harder to get them all together to do pictures, I'm the same way like to do Christmas pictures, and the kids just laugh, pictures again!
Wow! You guys didn't wear bikinis in your Christmas pictures???
;op
I'm lovin' those matching dresses!
Please send one to me. I'd love to see the card you approve of. I'll email you my home address.
I didn't realize you grew up in Hawaii!? I love that you can see Diamond Head in the background! Your mom and sisters are very pretty.
I love the long, matching dresses. So cute.
I bet you still wish you had that dress to give to Alexis. You are such a Christmas Card Snob!
The view in that first picture is so amazing. I too love getting Christmas cards, although I am not so good at sending them out...
I love those pictures! I am also feeling the christmas card stress. They are really important to me. I haven't even started this year, though...I am usually much more on top of it and try to get them sent out just after Thanksgiving, so people will be guilted into sending me one too:)
I love your Hawaii pictures. It makes me excited to go on vacation there next month! That is so you, to be stressing over your Christmas cards! I hope to get mine out before New Years this year. Your Democrat skeleton post made me laugh. How much is your starting bid?
I'm sure that your Christmas cards will be awesome....again...as they always are. It's just in your blood to produce good Christmas cards, you've shown us proof of that!
I love your childhood Christmas card photos. They are so cute! I would love to be a Christmas card snob, put I think I need some training. :)
Post a Comment