Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo Shoot

Alexis and Eli must have been paying attention to Krystaly yesterday because this is what I found on my camera from this morning.
Alexis taking pictures while Eli was posing for her.



5 comments:

Lori said...

Hilarious!
That last one with his legs crossed is particularly funny...not a normal pose for a boy his age!

Sarah said...

Looks like Eli has a modeling career ahead of him.

Amy said...

Do you think Eli could come out to IN and teach Kenzie a few things about posing? That is so funny! He's so DANG cute!

Dial Family said...

he has def. grown rach!! I cannot get over how hiliarous they are together!! Best friends I'm sure. (WINK WINK..)
You are a lucky mommy..

rachel said...

That's too funny! I LOVE the last one, he's totally got it down. What a cutie!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space