Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tag...You're It

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it is....

JOYS :
1-Watching Eli do something for the first time and getting so excited over it.
2-My friends and talking to them everyday.
3-Zaba's- oh I LOVE their Zaba Bowl...mmmmmm

FEARS:
1-Health Issues-That something will happen to my kids or Steve or myself
2-Failing as a wife or mom
3-Being alone-pathetic, I know!

GOALS:
1-Bettering myself-physically and spiritually
2-To have a stronger relationship with Steve and to Alexis.
3-Organization-get certain places in my house better organized. I am trying to take one area a day to do better in this. This includes Food Storage.
This was Saturday's project:I still have some to tweak in here but it is a start!
Yesterday's project: The spice cupboard. I really should have done a before.
Food storage is coming along. We need to get a lot more water! But Steve and Alexis are on their way home from Costco so I think they got a TON! The shelves are from www.shelfreliance.com

OBSESSIONS:
1- TV and sadly...Super Mario Bros 3...its ridiculous but I am being honest. I am trying to ween myself off gradually so I don't have to check myself into Cirque Lodge Treatment Facilities . Isn't it great that on the Wii you can download the old video games?
2-Blogging. Was there any question???
3-Food...what can I say? I love it!

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1- I can fall asleep within seconds of hitting the pillow. Before Eli I would lay awake sometimes for an hour. Not anymore...
2-I High School and College I always had a boyfriend-they seem to overlap. I think this has to do with my issues of not being alone.
3- I love having my toes pulled and doing it to my kids...even if they are squirming because it hurts! It brings me joy to hear that 'pop.'

I am tagging anyone who wants to participate in this.

10 comments:

Cardalls said...

Okay where do you have your food storage?? It is quite impressive! I am stressed about all the talk of a truckers strike and have become obsessed with getting more food storage!!

Sarah said...

You know I went to the cannery today, but have no idea where I am going to put any of the stuff. Where did you get your can holders? Are they in the garage? Does your food stay ok out there?

Amy said...

I agree, your food storage is AMAZING! I'm so impressed. I loved your random things. Something I didn't know about you. So good. Nice job racking your brain for those.

Melissa B said...

I too am impressed with your food storage. It reminds me how bad I am with it. Now that we are in our own house that WILL change! Where did you get those can organizers? Are they very expensive?

Kristen said...

I agree with all the above comments about food storage. Nice job and where is it stored?

Bren's Life said...

You are great at organizing.. That is my worst thing ever.. I sure wish I could fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow

Shanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanell said...

Ok...how do you download the games onto the Wii??? I love all those old games. I'm totally impressed with your food storage! I know where we'll go in time of need!!

Shannon said...

Impressive!!!

Alisa said...

ok- I have no idea anything that you wrote about in this post because I was in awe of your photos! WOW- where do you keep your food storage?
It is extremely organized-
Gives me some ideas!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space