Monday, April 7, 2008

San Francisco


We headed to San Francisco this weekend to celebrate my great grandmothers 100th birthday. My amazing cousin, Jenean, planned this party to honor her. We had a great time. The 13 great great grandchildren had a wonderful time playing together. We all live in different areas so we don't all get together often. Enjoy all the pictures....Eli and his silly faces
Alexis on the plane
The food table.
How cool are these water labels? (It is a picture of my great grandmother)
The dessert table with Elia
Justin and Tara
My grandparents: Tampa & Noni
The guest of honor: My great grandmother Mimi 100 years old on Wednesday
Aimee and Caden
Brooke (half sister in law), Me and Jessie
Jarrett and Brooke
Bill and Nicole (aunt and uncle)
My dad
Nephews: Luca, Caden, and Leo...can you tell which ones are brothers? (Leo and Luca)
The dark Baglietto's
Jessie (half sister), Me, Jenean (cousin), Jarrett (half brother)
Taking a picture of the whole family
My sisters: Tara, Leissa, and Aimee
Jenean and I
Eli was being silly and definitely ready for a nap

On Sunday we drove through Oakland and found the house that Steve's mom grew up in and then drove over to the temple. It is a beautiful temple with an amazing view of Oakland and San Francisco.

The Oakland TempleThe flowers were amazing

The view from the temple. If you click on the picture you can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the upper right hand corner. Also San Francisco in the distance and the Oakland Bridge.

I wish I had taken more pictures...oh I have to give credit to my sister Aimee who took most of the pictures of the party. Great job Aimee!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Those water bottle labels are so cool. We had a big party like this for my Grandma's 90th birthday, and in just 4 more years she will be 100. It looks and sounds like you guys had a fun trip.

Jossie said...

Don't you just love San Francisco? I think it is such a great place. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. How did Eli do on the plane?

Melody said...

I've never been to the bay. Would love to someday though! 100 years is awesome, Happy Birthday to her!!! All the pics are great! the one from the temple is really cool! You have a very good looking extended family.

Jillian said...

Wow...that half brother of yours is certainly not hard to look at. Lucky wife. wow.

rachel said...

I loved all your pictures! I had never seen your dad before. I too loved the water bottles and all the little details - you guys did a great job! Did your grandma like it?
By the way, I've been meaning to tell you thank you for the taco shells from Costco - our family is now hooked, they are the BEST!!

Lara B said...

Cute pictures as usual. What a nice looking family you belong to. It looks like you had a great time!

Cardalls said...

Eli looked so cute in the plane. So grown up! What a cutie!

berrymom said...

What a fun party! I love the Oakland temple...that is where my parents were married. I love that part of California.

Anonymous said...

How do you get so many pictures on one post? Mine will only let me do 5 at a time? Help!?!?

K and M said...

We're working in San Francisco in a few weeks and will be there for a couple of days. Any places that are "can't miss"-es for the trip?!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space