What do you do when you have a 2 1/2 year old who plays with the valves to the pool so when the pool turns on in the middle of the night to do its thing it ends up draining the hot tub?
Before
After
( Don't mind the mess, they had to move things around to put it in.)
We had Aqua Safe come back out to reposition the gate so he can't get to the equipment. Yet another thing to add to the list of things Eli's costs us!
Note for those participating in this weeks "Flashback Friday-Dance Edition"...gather ALL those dance pictures! Not just prom (unless you only went to Prom-which is ok)...all of them. I had myself a good laugh today scanning them. Oh the styles. I can't wait to see everyones!
Before
After( Don't mind the mess, they had to move things around to put it in.)
We had Aqua Safe come back out to reposition the gate so he can't get to the equipment. Yet another thing to add to the list of things Eli's costs us!
Note for those participating in this weeks "Flashback Friday-Dance Edition"...gather ALL those dance pictures! Not just prom (unless you only went to Prom-which is ok)...all of them. I had myself a good laugh today scanning them. Oh the styles. I can't wait to see everyones!
3 comments:
WOW. Impressive, I have to say. The things we have to look forward to with Kylan! Maybe I should start putting locks on everything now, just so we are ready once he gets mobile... I think there are reasons that we only have one at a time, and why they are so stinking cute when they are born...
What a little Rascal. It is a good thing he is so cute! We need to come visit so we can see what you have done in your backyard. Love ya, Lara
It's nice that you can move the fence fairly easily.
Post a Comment