Alexis has school pictures today, so in honor of that, I bring you my 3rd grade school picture.
1982 Kaelepulu Elementary School
Let's just not talk about the bangs that start from the back of my head! Besides my bangs, I don't really have an issue with this picture. Although, I have noticed since looking at all my school pictures from K-12, my left eye is much different from my right! I enjoy bring that up so the next time you see me you can stare at it!
I did want to add my 1st grade class picture so you can appreciate the background! How great is that? No cafeteria steps with the heavy red curtain for a background!
Can you tell which one is me?
Do school pictures stress anyone else out? What to wear, how to do their hair, are they going to do a natural smile or a fake one, will the photographer even care if their hair is sticking up in the back? I do like that with this photographer they let you see the pictures first and then you can order them...smart!
1982 Kaelepulu Elementary SchoolLet's just not talk about the bangs that start from the back of my head! Besides my bangs, I don't really have an issue with this picture. Although, I have noticed since looking at all my school pictures from K-12, my left eye is much different from my right! I enjoy bring that up so the next time you see me you can stare at it!
I did want to add my 1st grade class picture so you can appreciate the background! How great is that? No cafeteria steps with the heavy red curtain for a background!
Can you tell which one is me?Do school pictures stress anyone else out? What to wear, how to do their hair, are they going to do a natural smile or a fake one, will the photographer even care if their hair is sticking up in the back? I do like that with this photographer they let you see the pictures first and then you can order them...smart!
11 comments:
You are too cute! Love the bangs--they are great!
Oh, you can totally tell who you are in your class picture. Cute pics. I worry about school pictures too because in mine you can tell when I had PE or recess before pictures, the hair is crazy. So I am always glad if school pictures come back with hair still in tact.
I like the kid in the front row giving the gang sign :).You look cute as always. Were you in the back row because you were tall?
I think your bangs look cute! That is so cool that you grew up in Hawaii! I have never noticed that your eyes look different, but next time I see you I will be sure to stare...
Cute pictures!! I also stress about class pictures maybe it's because of my first grade class picture (I'll have to post it next week and you'll see what I mean). Or it could be because my mom made me wear the most hideous dress one year and I stood out in the hallway to emberrassed to go in. Anyway, you look adorable and I do love the mountain background...how fun growing up in Hawaii!!
I thought about posting a class picture because we totally had the red curtain behind us! What's up with that anyway? You look so cute in your picture! It's crazy how much you still look the same. Oh, and I'm with Melissa, I'll be sure to stare at your crazy eye next time I see you, lol!
I refuse to order school pictures because you can't see them first. Drives me nuts! I had those bangs too- plus the sideburny things!
Can you do me a favor? Can you change my name on your blogroll to either just Amber or Soggy Cheerios? :D Thanks!
Cute! I love the flashbacks!
Love it, love it, love it! Those are great pics! I love your bangs, they're like, PERFECT! :)
Oh and I hate school pics, they are always funky. I just don't care for them that much.
That is funny...I have the exact same eye problem in pictures, my right eye is always a lot smaller. I hate it!
Post a Comment