I am running low on pictures which means I need to take a trip to my mom's in Arizona so I can get some from my childhood.
So this is what I found for today...
My ONE and ONLY picture from high school graduation. My sister was getting married a day or two after so my graduation pretty much just got in the way and I didn't get to really enjoy it much. I know, poor me!
Also on our graduation day it rained so we had to have it in our rivals gymnasium which just was a bummer. This is my best friend, Dianna and me in our gowns. Its not even in focus and the background is all crazy. That night I didn't get to go to any graduation parties because I think there was a dinner for the wedding. Maybe this is that one event in my life that all my problems stem from! Just kidding. I am over it, but it was a bummer at the time!
Heritage High School 1992
Littleton, Colorado
Now I am seeing a pattern with graduation. Here is my college graduation and Steve could not attend. He had to take the L-SAT and of course out of 365 days in the year, it fell on the same day as my graduation! And then he ended up not going to Law School so it was a waste of time and a missed graduation. That's it...no more schooling for me-then I don't have to have these horrible graduations! Just kidding, I don't intend to go back to school anyway. Unless it is for photography!
University of Phoenix 1997
BS in Business Management
My ONE and ONLY picture from high school graduation. My sister was getting married a day or two after so my graduation pretty much just got in the way and I didn't get to really enjoy it much. I know, poor me!
Also on our graduation day it rained so we had to have it in our rivals gymnasium which just was a bummer. This is my best friend, Dianna and me in our gowns. Its not even in focus and the background is all crazy. That night I didn't get to go to any graduation parties because I think there was a dinner for the wedding. Maybe this is that one event in my life that all my problems stem from! Just kidding. I am over it, but it was a bummer at the time!
Heritage High School 1992Littleton, Colorado
Now I am seeing a pattern with graduation. Here is my college graduation and Steve could not attend. He had to take the L-SAT and of course out of 365 days in the year, it fell on the same day as my graduation! And then he ended up not going to Law School so it was a waste of time and a missed graduation. That's it...no more schooling for me-then I don't have to have these horrible graduations! Just kidding, I don't intend to go back to school anyway. Unless it is for photography!
University of Phoenix 1997BS in Business Management
9 comments:
It's still a good picture. I like the blurry background...
That's a bummer that you didn't get to enjoy your graduation. You & your Best Friend should go have a girls weekend to make up for it...
I can tell you are still not over it. I decided to take your lead and post graduation pics too. You look good, as always.
Graduation was great wasn't it??? I am sorry you didn't get to have as much fun as you wanted but being out of highschool was the best feeling ever!!! Don't ya think?
I was totally going to post graduation pics today too but couldn't find my college one. Love the pics!!!
Next Saturday: Rachael's graduation
Where: Stake Center
Why: So steve can attend and rachael can relive and have a positive experience
JUST KIDDING!
Did I miss the memo that we were doing graduation pics this week? Just kidding! I finally got some baby pictures from my mom so that's what you get on my blog. P.S. It was interesting to read your tag post and find out that you are afraid to be alone. I, too, was in the 'having a constant boyfriend' club as well :-)
I'm so proud of you that you finished and actually graduated in business management! Once we got married I had to quit (I was going into business management as well) - no wonder you do such a good job running Steve's business!!
I actually like the background on your highschool graduation, it looks like something you could do in photoshop!
If you go to school for photography I'll go with you!!:)
Rough times...rough memories. BS in business mang? I did not know that was what your degree was in. It's all coming together now....
I just realized that the background in your HS graduation picture is folding chairs! At first glance it looked like palm leaves or something organic. Weird!
Post a Comment