Monday, January 7, 2008

Arizona

This past weekend we headed to Arizona to see our nephew, Tyler, get married to a great girl, Lindsey. He was able to baptize her this past August.
We stayed with Franc and Alison (I went to NYC with her a few weeks ago) and Steve and Franc have been best friends since they were 6 years old. They got the Wii for Christmas so our kids, Steve included, enjoyed playing.
Eli doing some Karoke to High School Musical 2
Ella, their youngest
Steve and Eli bowling
Alexis bowling

Saturday was the wedding and the reception.
Tyler and Lindsey Brimhall
Wade, Cari (Steve's oldest sister), Tyler, Lindsey, Jake and EmilyIt is so hard to get a picture with him. Can you tell he doesn't want to take a picture?It is also very hard to see this sort of thing happen, but I love to see it when it does!

It was a very quick trip with not much time for anything else...sorry to those I didn't call. School started today...that is a whole other post that I will get to tomorrow.

1 comments:

Jossie said...

The Wii looks so dang fun! I can't believe Eli can karaoke to High School Musical! But, I'm sure Tyler could sing a few BSB songs, lol!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space