Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


So this is my first MPM (Menu Plan Monday) for those who are not quite as hip as me! So here it goes...this is what we will be eating this week:

Monday: Garlic Lime Chicken (okay it is Monday night and we just finished dinner...MAKE THIS ASAP! It is soooo good. The rice was amazing!-you do have to marinate this over night so plan accordingly.)


Tuesday: Stir fry of some sorts

Wednesday: Pot Roast

Thursday: Turkey Burgers

Friday: Soy-glazed Salmon Steaks (using fillets instead)

Saturday: Alexis and I are going to the Hannah Montana 3-D concert so the boys can fend for themselves! I am sure it will be tuna helper!

Sunday: Pasta e Fagioli (Sarah, maybe you guys could come over after church for dinner, since I didn't bring this to you after Sadie was born!...seriously)

Well, that is my plan for the week...what is yours?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The Garlic Lime Chicken sounds so good. I will try it this week. You know my feelings on cooking so we would love to come over for dinner on Sunday.

berrymom said...

Menu Planning Monday...that is such a great idea! I will have to try that. The Garlic Lime Chicken sounds good!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space