The weekend before school started we decided last minute to take a quick trip to Arizona. Our oldest nephew on Steve's side, Tyler, was baptizing his girlfriend. Since we hadn't taken ANY vacation since May we decided it would be fun. We were able to see both sides of the family and some friends so it was a great time. On Friday we went to my mom's house and swam. That evening my sister, Leissa, and her family came for dinner.

Brock, Eli, Sarah and Katie and the kids table.

Brock and Eli

Our form of entertainment. Lets see how many kids we can cram into a dog cage.
Answer: 7 Poor things!

Tyler and Lindsey

3 generations My father-in-law...there isn't a kinder man!

This CD became a security blanket for Eli and whatever makes him happy for a 5 hour long roadtrip will be granted to the child. (this is the 2nd CD we bought of 'Cars'-this one was skipping and scratched. No we don't usually have our children play with CD's) He loved to hold onto it and when he saw I was taking pictures at the baptism he held it up for a quick shot. And yes, he is wearing a T-shirt at a baptism...why you might ask...because the church shirt I brought him had snaps down the front and he wouldn't stop ripping it off. So I figured a T-shirt was better than a naked boy!
So that was our quick trip to Arizona.
1 comments:
Toooo Funny, about the shirt! & What's up with the dog cage? That's one the funniest pics I've ever seen! I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment