...post these???? Steve took him out of the shower and thought I would see he needed to get a diaper and PJ's on. I was on the computer (shock!) and walked into the TV Room a few minutes later and saw this. So funny! I see blackmail in the future!
(I know some of you may cringe that I am putting these on here...deal with it! They are cute buns!!!)
Oh my goodness kid tushie!! That is hilarious. So that's how you do it in Vegas....this is Jill, Jennifer's sister. I saw your comments on her double top secret blog and since she hasn't added me as a 'team member' I can't comment, or reply to your comments, but I have a few things to say.
1) About the cat's fate, you have no idea. I am totally praying for Charlie. Sandy and Roxy are not even the half of our families horrific pet history. You can read about it in my blog. And 2) I took that bike picture that you liked. Thankyouverymuch. In my defense, it was taken during one of my MANY waking moments. I really wasn't asleep the whole time, as some would have you believe. Seriously, I don't have kids....Christmas with ninos is exhausting.
Little streeker! That is so funny. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I love the pics you took and all the trip details. The pic with Eli and the ipod is priceless. I love it.
although this kid may be lacking in the clothing department, I don't think he is lacking in the personality department considering the last few pictures of him. He is so cute!
You knew I was going to be the one to cringe at seeing these!!! Seriously....what about kiddie pervs!!! p.s. the are pretty cute pictures and I totally would have taken them also. Posting them online that's a whole other story.
(I better not get any nasty remarks back from anyone either!!:)
Is it so sad that this little naked post of mine has gotten the most comments of ALL my other posts?...note to self...post more naked pictures! Just kidding...really! The anonymous post was from Jenn G (she likes to remain mysterious...that is why if you click on her link you have to use a password to get in to her blog...she is crazy like that)...anyway..she was the one I knew would have issues with this sort of distasteful display of children! :)
Another thing...comments are fun to read so keep it up and I will reciprocate on yours!
10 comments:
SO FUNNY!!!! He looks so skinny! You know, just because there are no clothes with those big ol' boots :-)
Oh my goodness kid tushie!! That is hilarious. So that's how you do it in Vegas....this is Jill, Jennifer's sister. I saw your comments on her double top secret blog and since she hasn't added me as a 'team member' I can't comment, or reply to your comments, but I have a few things to say.
1) About the cat's fate, you have no idea. I am totally praying for Charlie. Sandy and Roxy are not even the half of our families horrific pet history. You can read about it in my blog.
And 2) I took that bike picture that you liked. Thankyouverymuch. In my defense, it was taken during one of my MANY waking moments. I really wasn't asleep the whole time, as some would have you believe. Seriously, I don't have kids....Christmas with ninos is exhausting.
That is one cute butt. By the way I believe that Hannah Montanna t-shirts are in the same catergory as light up shoes. Quit fooling yourself. :)
Cute buns!!!!
Little streeker! That is so funny. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I love the pics you took and all the trip details. The pic with Eli and the ipod is priceless. I love it.
So funny and cute!
Yee-ha!
although this kid may be lacking in the clothing department, I don't think he is lacking in the personality department considering the last few pictures of him. He is so cute!
You knew I was going to be the one to cringe at seeing these!!! Seriously....what about kiddie pervs!!! p.s. the are pretty cute pictures and I totally would have taken them also. Posting them online that's a whole other story.
(I better not get any nasty remarks back from anyone either!!:)
Is it so sad that this little naked post of mine has gotten the most comments of ALL my other posts?...note to self...post more naked pictures! Just kidding...really!
The anonymous post was from Jenn G (she likes to remain mysterious...that is why if you click on her link you have to use a password to get in to her blog...she is crazy like that)...anyway..she was the one I knew would have issues with this sort of distasteful display of children! :)
Another thing...comments are fun to read so keep it up and I will reciprocate on yours!
Post a Comment