Saturday, January 29, 2011

They're OFF!!!


18 months ago this was Alexis....

These were her teeth....
Then she got braces....
Then she got the top braces off in July and yesterday so got the bottoms off! Yipee!
(Pictures taken by the Ortho so I have no control over red eye!)
Phase One is Done! Once she looses all her baby teeth and gets
her permanent ones in... Phase 2 will begin!
They also gave her a bag full of all the things she hasn't been allowed to eat with braces. Sad thing is...she's eaten all of these things over the last 18 months!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It is a whole new world to me that they now do braces in phases.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love that they gave her all that 'off-limits' candy afterward! Cute idea. Her teeth look great!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun dentist! I didn't know they did braces in phases, how interesting! I have two thumb suckers so I guess this is a little peek into my future :)

Cardalls said...

She looks great! There are actually two philosophies for braces (sorry it's the daughter of a dentist/sister of an orthodontist in me). some do them in stages, some wait till all the baby teeth are gone and then do them...just different schools of thought.

Joanne said...

Totally worth it!! She looks great! I love your family picture at the top. We need to do that but I'm still waiting for Molly to get a little bigger.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space