Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bring On The New Year!!!

It seemed like nothing was really happening on New Years Eve so we enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner at Thai Basil for some sushi. What's better than bring in the new year with Sushi?
Oliver LOVES shrimp...we haven't graduated him to raw seafood yet!
So we decided to have a party on Saturday night. We made pulled pork sandwiches which were SOOO tasty! And we had a chocolate fountain....always a hit!


Some of the kids played Just Dance 2
Oh...did I say kids....Jen got in there too!
It was a nice night just hanging out with friends and talking...just the way I like to bring in the New Year

3 comments:

Jossie said...

That was super fun! Thanks for inviting us over!

Sarah said...

I really, really enjoyed your Rice Krispie treats, as evidenced by the 10 I ate.

Shanell said...

I've been a blog slacker lately......I just got caught up on yours. Looks like you guys had lots of fun over the holidays!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space