Saturday, January 15, 2011

Disney on Ice

The last time I went to Disney on Ice was in 2004. Alexis was 4 years old....
(notice the over priced snow cone back then)She has changed just a bit!
We went with Aubrey, Ali and Nancy
(this time I wasn't gonna get suckered...we packed PB&J!)
All the princesses and princes dancing together.
My favorite was Lilo and Stitch
And it seemed EVERY ONES favorite was Toy Story
Its too bad they only were in it for 5 minutes.
The finale...
Kids had fun. Alexis told me it was the best thing she's ever seen! WHAT??? High School Musical and Hannah Montana were WAY cooler!!!! But I am glad that at 11 years old she still had fun!

4 comments:

Erin Camp said...

So fun! This was the first year we didn't go. I'm sorry we missed it. It's looks like it was really good!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, you're pictures are so clear! It was an awesome show, I'm glad everyone liked it!

Cardalls said...

We loved it! So much fun!

Sarah said...

It looks like fun. I have never had a desire to go but after hearing about how much fun everyone had and seeing everyones pictures, I may have to change my tune.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space